Sunday, 5 December 2010

Team Terminators!

I have managed to complete the five Terminators for my 'Warhammer on a Budget' army. Below are photos of the reconditioned figures including the 40mm bases.

Captain with power sword and storm bolter.

The remainder of the Terminators have Power Fists and a storm bolter. I used a pining hand drill to drill out the barrels on the storm bolter.

The Terminator below had some damage to it. I would guess that the builder had been too vigorous with the snipes when removing it from the sprue. I used a tiny amount of green stuff to repair the shoulder then used paint to make the area seem battle damaged from enemy fire. This is the first time that I have used the black on an area with silver on top. I have seen it demonstrated on Youtube with vehicles and thought I'd give it a go.

Finally all five together for the group photo. 

Project so far.

Five Terminators - £4.99, 205points. Time taken (Approximately 5 hours)

No comments:

Post a Comment